All Access Passes
- Misuse, transfer, or sale of these passes is not permitted and will result in the Library taking action including the suspension of borrowing privileges.
- To borrow your one-time-use All Access Pass (Family or Adults Passes), you must present a valid Library card issued by the Lac La Biche County Libraries.
- You may get one pass once every four months to a maximum of 3 per year (subject to availability).
- Each pass is good for one visit only.
- When visiting the venue (Bold Center, Pool and Plamondon Arena) you will need to provide the pass.
- You are subject to the rules and restrictions as outlined by the venues.
- All Access Passes cannot be renewed or reserved and are available in limited quantities.
- Passes are free and do not have to be returned to the Library but must be surrendered at the venue.