What's Going on at LLBCL – April 12th
- The Lac La Biche County Libraries are closed to the public. Curbside pickup will be available by appointment only so please call 780-623-7467 as arrangements must be made in advance. For all our current services view the following slide.
- Do you know you can check out board games, makerspace kits and now musical instruments? In fact, our Musical Instrument Lending Library provides our library members an opportunity to borrow a variety of instruments at no cost and was made possible with funding from the Kimberley Foundation.
- Visit our YouTube channel to view our RighT at Home sessions featuring Joanne showcasing songs, stories, rhymes, crafts and activities using common household items. New episodes will be uploaded monthly and links will be on our website https://www.llbcl.ca/programs/early-literacy and social media platforms.
- Read and Roll session runs April 15th-May 20th. This partner program between the Lac La Biche County Libraries, FCSS Young Family Connections and Alberta Health Services is specially designed for children aged 3 & 4. Read books and then roll with activities to explore the story concepts. Online registration is now open and closer to the start date someone will contact you to confirm your spot plus answer any questions you may have. http://short.llbcl.ca/ReadandRoll
- UP Skills for Work helps learners develop key employability skills through free workshops. We will be facilitating nine different topics during the months of May and June on select Fridays from 10 to Noon via Zoom. Registration is available on our website http://short.llbcl.ca/Upskills.
- Ladies Night is an online after-hours event for girls/ladies 13 and older. The last session for this year will be held on Friday, April 30th from 6:00-8:00pm. Registration is required at least three days prior to the event so we can send you the Zoom link along with the scheduled activities, plus arrange pick up of any the kits or handouts. https://short.llbcl.ca/Ladiesnight