What's Going on at LLBCL – Jan 24th
Holiday Money Hangover session will be held online on January 26th starting at 6:00pm. The party’s over, the damage is done, and it is hard to remember exactly what happened. This workshop is designed to get rid of the holiday debt and encourage positive action. Contact 780-623-7467 for more details or register online.
Teen Skill Zone – No Sew T-Shirts with FCSS will be held online via Zoom on Saturday, January 29th from 1-3pm. Kits are now available for pick up at the main branch.
Creating Young Readers partner programs:
- Rattle & Chat – Jan. 12th- Jun. 8th for ages 0-18 months (weekly registration)
- Rhyme Time – Jan. 13th-Jun. 9th for ages 0-6 (weekly registration)
- Read & Roll - Session 3 Feb. 24th-Apr. 7th for ages 3 & 4 (session registration)
- Chicka Chicka Book Club – Book Club #2 Feb. 2nd-Apr. 6th for ages 19-35 months (session registration)
For information or to register - https://www.llbcl.ca/programs/early-literacy
Winter Reading Program
- Reading Log - Your Winter Reading Log can be dropped off at the main branch, emailed to us, or you can submit your own ballots directly using the online form.
- Snow Sculpture Competition Photograph and submit your creation via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) on or before January 31st.
- Read For 15 On Thursday, January 27th we encourage everyone to read for 15 minutes in celebration of Family Literacy Day. Don’t forget to submit the online log to be entered into a draw.
More information: https://www.llbcl.ca/programs/summer-winter-reading-programs
Pop Up Service has resumed and for the most up to date information visit - https://www.llbcl.ca/services/pop-up-library
Audio version – https://short.llbcl.ca/Jan2422