Creepy Canadian TitlesSeptember 28 2022
The season for ghouls and ghosts is coming so here are some creepy tales based in Canada for your enjoyment.
- Eerie Edmonton by Rhonda Parrish. Enjoy more than forty stories about haunting and paranormal activity in Edmonton. Available in print and ebook formats.
- Great Canadian Ghost Stories by Barbara Smith. Features more than 100 supernatural tales and ghost stories.
- The Troop by Nick Cutter. During a camping trip, on an uninhabited island off the coast of PEI, Tim and his boy scout troop encounter an unexpected intruder.
- The Spine Chillers by Ben Clark is an episodic comic strip relating to the little-known story about the time the world's greatest writers shared a small boarding house, coming together to create some of the most loved stories of all time. There are five volumes to choose from four of which are available in ebook format.
- Taaqtumi features spine-tingling horror stories by Northern writers explain just how dangerous darkness can be.
- The Thirteen by Susie Moloney. Features dark forces, witches, and other dark forces.
- The Homecoming by Andrew Pyper. Would you spend 30 days at an estate with no contact with the outside world to get an inheritance.
To find more titles visit our online catalogue or use our Grab and Go service.
Here are some online articles that you may find interesting: