2024 Lego Competition
Thank you to everyone who came out and made the 2024 LEGO Competition the best yet. Viewers Choice online voting is now open on our Facebook page (and closes on Sunday, February 25th.
2024 Lego Competition will be held on Saturday, February 3rd at the Stuart MacPherson Public Library. Bring in your creation using your own plastic LEGO® Bricks between 11:00-3:00pm or drop by the library to create your entry that day using our Lego. Prizes and certificates will be awarded.
- Creation Drop off 11-3pm
- Onsite Building 11-3pm
- Perler Bead Activity Noon-3pm
- LEGO Building Challenges 1-3pm
- Judging 3-4pm
- LEGO Pick Up 4-5pm
- Viewers Choice - Online Voting will open one week after the LEGO Competition - via FB and closes on Sunday, February 25th.
For quicker drop off times, please complete your online registration in advance.
2024 LEGO Competition Building Details
The Lac La Biche County Libraries will be hosting their Annual LEGO® Competition on Saturday, February 3rd, 2024. Bring in your creation using your own plastic LEGO® bricks with a fully completed entry form between 11:00-3:00pm. If you do not have LEGO® at home, please drop by and use our materials that day to create your entry.
All entries must be completed by 3:00pm and adhere to the size guidelines as outlined below. All entries must be picked up starting at 4pm Saturday, February 3rd, 2024.
Please remember that only original creations will be judged, and “Kits” will not be accepted.
- 0-6 years
- 7-11 years
- 12-17 years
- 18+ years
- Best Onsite Build
- Viewers Choice
Where: Stuart MacPherson Public Library, Bold Center
- Use only genuine LEGO® bricks, elements, and pieces. Construction designs
must be original.
- Only ONE creation per person maybe entered.
- Your creations must be no taller than 4' and fit within a space of 24” by 24”.
- All entries already prepared must be brought ready to be displayed and secured with no loose parts.
- All possible care will be taken in the handling of the entries but the Lac La Biche County Libraries are not responsible for the loss or damage to any entry.
- The contestants and all participants may be photographed and videotaped. By submitting an entry into this contest, entrants and their parents/guardians hereby grant permission to the Lac La Biche County Libraries to use any photographs of the entrant or the entrant’s submitted model for any promotional use.
- By submitting an entry form and creation into the contest, entrants and their parents/guardians agree to these guidelines and the decisions of the judges.
- All creations that are not picked up after 14 days of the competition will be dismantled and added to the library’s LEGO collection. Please ensure that your creation is picked up within the designated time period.
For more information, please contact the main branch at (780) 623-7467 or email email@example.com.