Posted on Monday March 16, 2020 at 10:37AM
Yesterday, the Government of Alberta took more measures to limit the spread of COVID-19, including closing schools and daycares throughout the province. In support of these increased measures, the Lac La Biche County Library Board is closing both branches and pop up locations effective Monday, March 16th. While we are closed to the public, staff will be available at the main branch to respond to requests for assistance via phone and email from Monday-Friday between 8:30-4:30pm. Our external book drop at the Stuart MacPherson Public Library will remain open for your convenience.
We appreciate your understanding and patience. We do not yet have a timeline for when our branches will reopen so updates will be posted on our website and social media accounts.
For more information about the COVID-19 situation in Alberta, please visit alberta.ca/covid19 or albertahealthservices.ca.
Author: Lac La Biche County Libraries
Comment on our article:
Posts By Date
- Library Programs
- What's Going on at LLBCL – June 1st
- RighT at Home – Growing Things
- Curbside Pickup – Starting June 1st
- What's Going on at LLBCL – May 25th Edition
- RighT at Home – Happy Birthday
- What's Going on at LLBCL – May 19th Edition
- RighT at Home - On the Water
- What's Going on at LLBCL – May 11th Edition