Board Meeting Schedule
The Lac La Biche County Library Board meets five to six times a year in the Wild Rose Room (at the main branch), at the Plamondon Municipal Library or online via Zoom. While our meetings are open to the public, one must contact the Library Director to receive the login information for all virtual meetings.
BOARD MEETING SCHEDULE FOR 2021
- Monday, January 18th, 2021 – Online Board Meeting (Zoom)
- Monday, April 19th, 2021 – Online Board Meeting (Zoom)
- Monday, June 21st, 2021 - Online AGM at 6:30 PM (Zoom)
- Monday, June 21st, 2021 - Online Board Meeting (Zoom)
- Monday, September 20th, 2021 - Online Board Meeting (Zoom)
- Monday, November 15th, 2021 - Wild Rose Room or Online Board Meeting (Zoom)
NOTE: Regular meetings start at 7:00 PM. If AHS restrictions are in place, any in person meeting will be held via Zoom.
Board policies clearly define the scope and limits within which the Lac La Biche County Libraries operate. Board Policies are used to provide effective parameters and direction for decisions and actions undertaken by the Board, management, and staff. The Board shall establish policies required by the Act and the Regulations and ensure that all policies are filed with the Public Libraries Services Branch.
BOARD MEETING MINUTES
|January 2018||January 2019||January 2020|
|April 2018||April 2019||April 2020|
|June 2018||May 2019||May 2020 & June 2020|
|September 2018||September 2019||September 2020|
|November 2018||November 2019||November 2020|
|January 2021||January 2022|
|April 2021||April 2022|
|June 2021||June 2022|
|September 2021||September 2022|
|November 2021||November 2022|