Board Meeting Schedule
The Lac La Biche County Library Board meets five to six times a year in the Wild Rose Room (at the main branch), at the Plamondon Municipal Library or online via Zoom. While our meetings are open to the public, one must contact the Library Director to receive the login information for all virtual meetings.
BOARD MEETING SCHEDULE FOR 2020
- Monday, January 20th, 2020 – Wild Rose Room, Library, Bold Center
- Monday, April 20th, 2020 – Online Board Meeting (Zoom)
- Monday, May 25th, 2020 (POS) – Online Board Meeting (Zoom)
- Monday, June 15th, 2020 - AGM at 6:30 PM (Zoom)
- Monday, June 15th, 2020 - Online Board Meeting 7:30pm (Zoom)
- Monday, September 21st, 2020 – Wild Rose Room, Library, Bold Center
- Monday, November 16th, 2020 – Wild Rose Room, Library, Bold Center
NOTE: Regular meetings start at 7:00 PM.
Board policies clearly define the scope and limits within which the Lac La Biche County Libraries operate. Board Policies are used to provide effective parameters and direction for decisions and actions undertaken by the Board, management, and staff. The Board shall establish policies required by the Act and the Regulations and ensure that all policies are filed with the Public Libraries Services Branch.
BOARD MEETING MINUTES
|January 2018||January 2019||January 2020|
|April 2018||April 2019||April 2020|
|June 2018||May 2019||May 2020 & June 2020|
|September 2018||September 2019||September 2020|
|November 2018||November 2019||November 2020|